Deploy VyOS on Amazon AWS
- Click to
- On the marketplace search “VyOS”
- Choose the instance type. Minimum recommendation start from
- Configure instance for your requirements. Select number of instances / network / subnet
- Additional storage. You can remove additional storage
/dev/sdb. First root device will be
/dev/xvda. You can skeep this step.
- Configure Security Group. It’s recommended that you configure ssh access only from certain address sources. Or permit any (by default).
- Select SSH key pair and click
- Find out your public IP address.
- Connect to the instance by SSH key.
ssh -i ~/.ssh/amazon.pem firstname.lastname@example.org vyos@ip-192-0-2-10:~$