This chapter contains various configuration examples:
- Zone-Policy example
- BGP IPv6 unnumbered with extended nexthop
- OSPF unnumbered with ECMP
- Route-Based Site-to-Site VPN to Azure (BGP over IKEv2/IPsec)
- Route-Based Redundant Site-to-Site VPN to Azure (BGP over IKEv2/IPsec)
- High Availability Walkthrough
- WAN Load Balancer examples
- PPPoE IPv6 Basic Setup for Home Network
- L3VPN for Hub-and-Spoke connectivity with VyOS
- Inter-VRF Routing over VRF Lite
- QoS example
- Segment-routing IS-IS example
- NMP example
- Ansible example
- Setting up Ansible on a server running the Debian operating system.
- Install the Ansible:
- Install the paramiko:
- Check the version:
- Basik configuration of the ansible.cfg:
- Add all the hosts of VyOS:
- Add general variables:
- Add the simple playbook with the tasks for each router:
- Start the playbook:
- Check the result on the vyos10 router:
- The simple way without configuration of the hostname (one task for all routers):
- Policy-Based Site-to-Site VPN and Firewall Configuration
- Site-to-Site IPSec VPN to Cisco using FlexVPN
Configuration Blueprints (autotest)
The next pages contains automatic full tested configuration examples.
Each lab will build an test from an external script. The page content will generate, so changes will not take an effect.
vyos-oobm will use as a ssh proxy. This host is just
necessary for the Lab test.
The process will do the following steps:
create the lab on a eve-ng server
configure each host in the lab
do some defined tests
optional do an upgrade to a higher version and do step 3 again.
generate the documentation and include files
shutdown and destroy the lab, if there is no error