This chapter contains various configuration examples:
- Zone-Policy example
- BGP IPv6 unnumbered with extended nexthop
- OSPF unnumbered with ECMP
- Route-Based Site-to-Site VPN to Azure (BGP over IKEv2/IPsec)
- Route-Based Redundant Site-to-Site VPN to Azure (BGP over IKEv2/IPsec)
- High Availability Walkthrough
- WAN Load Balancer examples
- Dual-Hub DMVPN with VyOS
Configuration Blueprints (autotest)
The next pages contains automatic full tested configuration examples.
Each lab will build an test from an external script. The page content will generate, so changes will not take an effect.
vyos-oobm will use as a ssh proxy. This host is just
necessary for the Lab test.
The process will do the following steps:
create the lab on a eve-ng server
configure each host in the lab
do some defined tests
optional do an upgrade to a higher version and do step 3 again.
generate the documentation and include files
shutdown and destroy the lab, if there is no error